Monday, August 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Review


Day 1: I applied the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail strips in literally 10 minutes. The application process was super easy, and they came out perfect! When I use regular polish, I always run into the issues of chipping and dullness after only a few days. If these strips passed those two tests...then I would be officially hooked!

Day 7: Okay, so these strips have lasted shine-wise, but they have begun to lift at the corners. I applied a top coat to try and stop this but it didn't work too well. I mean, they still look decent and better than they would have if I had painted them with regular polish. So overall, I do recommend these nail strips for the ease of use, and shine...but I just wish they lasted a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment